Would you love to get more out of your DSLR camera?
Are you unsure about which setting is right or scared by all the buttons and dials?
Do you just shoot on auto but wish you could use your DSLR to its full potential?
Are you taking a great picture but not able to recreate it, or explain how?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then this workshop is for you!
By the end of this full day workshop you’ll understand the following:
- different lenses & what they do
- how & when to use external flash
- how to achieve the right exposure in any light situation
- how to get those beautiful blurry backgrounds
- the difference between raw vs jpeg
- how to work in different lighting conditions, outdoors and inside
- the basic rules of composition
In addition you’ll be treated to:
Plenty of shooting time (using your camera) so you can
test out what you’ve learnt.
One-on-one time with Fi to answer any
questions you have.
Plus … a delicious lunch catered by Foxes Den!
You’ll finally capture those images you’ve been wanting to!
NUMBERS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE.
BOOK EARLY NOT TO MISS OUT!
EARLY BIRD PRICING UNTIL JULY 17 – $225
FULL PRICE FROM JULY 18 to 31 – $275
“Fi you make everyone so comfortable when taking the photos, you are very down to earth, warm and personable. I will not go anywhere else to have professional photos taken.” Sharon
“Fi is very professional, natural and has a relaxed approach which puts you at ease enabling great shots to be taken!” Bec